- 10 medjool dates with seeds removed (room temperatures is easiest for blending)
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- pinch salt
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until they come together. Looks a bit like breadcrumbs. Transfer the mixture to the loaf tin and press down. Place in the fridge for at least 30 mins then cut into small pieces. Voila and enjoy!